Infants and children can and are affected by their environment.
Learn the difference between grief and trauma and the special needs of your child during tough times using TLC’s evidence based structured sensory interventions.
With trauma and grief increasing in our homes and school, it is important to find a way to deal with behavioral problems by calming anxieties. Early intervention tools and techniques are designed to bring relief to children and families.
Birth to Three
- Receive up to date research on trauma the effect on brain development and what you can do.
- Learn ways to facilitate secure attachments through music and play.
- Age-Specific interventions
Three to Six
- Focus on safety, hurt, worry, anger, fear
- Learn basic trauma reactions
- Activities support sensory integration and positive behavioral support.
- Parent education materials
For more information and to schedule a session
Call us at (623) 335-0608